Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEW degree LIFE at Sg Long (>.<'')

Waakakaka!! M3 already step a BIG st3p in my life---->go to university. Although me is not a clever girl still got chance go to achieve this higher education. I feel very happy because i have a good father still want to support me to continuing study. AT here i want to wish my RESPECT father 'HAPPY FATHER DAY'. Although now i m dun have enough money to buy some gift or give u some money. But i m promise after i m get a good job & graduate i will return 3x to u. But now i m promise u at here i will try to get a good result to let u happy.

Go to degree have 2 type of moods. One is happy lo, that is i m mention at above. But still got sad element in my senses. Coz most of my closer friend at Kampar like MIN MIN & WAN CHIUN. Before go to Sungai Long, i still consider go to there but at last i feel cant leave home for a long 3 months so i come here to continue my student last four year de life. At here i still feel so sorry to my freind SHUQI & YEE HUEY coz i give out the rented house at Kampar. This was make a big burden to them.

At here, i also feel so confuse lo. Here de people, give us de feeling is not so friendly lo; not like PJ de go go n jie jie. Including some student from de foundation de lo, i feel so strange n curious to them. Maybe that is my problem, coz my style is like that de lo. So recently i talk quite less de lu, as my is a talkative before my degree life.

At the 1st tutorial class, i m feel quite embarassing experient in the class. Coz the tutor ask me go to front to do the question de solution. After i did it and go back to my seat; the tutor call me back and ask me and present the solution to all classmate. Every1 know secret-->which is i cant give presentation without prepare and without pratice de. Than i talk a lot of rubbish which me also dont wat i m talking about. I feel so shame in front of all classmate. HAIZZ

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! This is jus the starting degree life, Y DE TUTOR CAN MAKE MY SO EMBARASSING AND LET ME SO 'pai seh' at all classmate. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment