Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Pokai lo"

This w33k3nd we feel so boring at Sg Long and din bek to hometown. So me fang fang, jinyi and pinng go to BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE "hang kai" like window updated the fashion infomation. MANA TAHU, there got a lot of thing to ENTICE me. At last, me cant TAHAN a lot of entice item. Me buy 2 pairs shoes to myself. Those can wear when i got presentation or go to school. Although this 2 pairs of shoes jus cost RM39.90 but for me is ard too much le. Because me not a rich girl n my parent give me de $ is jus 3noght us3 only. W e also having our lunch at McD. At there, occur a very funny thing -->Me ask an extra order for 4 ppl. While me n fang fang go to help them to make the order, there ard got a lot of ppl at there line up le, me ask fang go to order line lined up n then c who can faster get order but she look like misunderstood my talk so she went to ask herself order. Haizz... Lastly we 3 ppl eat 4 ppl de food, then we too full until SUSAH to gai gai. About 3++, we by de RAPID KL go bek our hostel, inside the bus got a lot of fuuny thing also eg... the old ppl get de bad smell de fish--still can eat de ma, i though, then the bus "cough" got ppl shock by tat sound--sum ppl was sleep then awake after cough, is it so terrible? Be4 we reach our hostel, we "kei keng" think de bus may take a long long time to reach our hostel. Then we stupigly leave de bus n walk bek to hostel but when we not yet reach ard c de bus ard reach my house le.Then we so "shiue"de lo.. Then i swear next time I WONT DO TAT le coz this such of funny thing do once time ARD ENOUGH le lo. TODAY jus write until here...to b cont......
..........
............

No comments:

Post a Comment