Monday, June 22, 2009

SUCC3SSFUL apply PTPTN!! oh Y3AP!!!!!!!!!!

this week nothing good and happier things happen in my life.. but my roomate-->fang fang had celebrate her 19th year old de birthday at this new environment. this also is me fisrt time celebrate v her and a lot of friends at degree here eg: LIHAN, LILI, SUSAN, SAM, JING YI, SZE MUM n a lot of lu. amang them, of course have including me lo...

this few day me was buzy n worry about fill de ptptn form... tat is a so troubleful thing....like a bull shit.. maybe my computer POP UP some page from de web ba... i do a funny thing to apply this which is walk to my friend house-->JINYI houseto applied this.. u know ma, walk to there like walk to 'paradise' de lo coz tat is too far distance 4 me. i swear next time i wont do this such of stupig matter le lo.

that is not de ending lo.. after went back from her house, our application process was still not yet done lo. coz the stupig computer cant do it as well, so we applied this suffer a lot of problem lo..at night, me still need to ask my dear dear MIN MIN to help me but the stupig eptptn page cant access. the goverment thing always do the lousy think for the citizen de lo, this matter is evibodi know de.. so i dun 1 2 take too much lu, coz i scare they caught me go to eat 'kari rice ' lu hahaha..

but still 1 2 say millions of thank you to my LIHAN de housemate--> LILI coz she willingness to borrow me her computer let me to applied successfully. although de process is so terrible but can c a lot of good hearted friend and know a theory which is in our life we have to know more or kenal a lot of friend coz sometimes they will help us at a lot of thing tat we really dun noe de..

if anyone dun have friend, i think is de poorest ppl in the world...coz sometime they will feel helpless and lonely oo. lonely .............little lonely..............

No comments:

Post a Comment