Monday, August 31, 2009

AGAIN~ ~ ~

wat is mean by again?? tis week, i meet another group of kampar friend AGAIN in midvally...AGAIN eating sushi king....AGAIN eating mcdonalt ice-cream...
too many AGAIN le... cant finishing it...

Actually, i dun hv going midvally de... but cant tahan the mood to sseing my KAMPAR FRIEND.... especially CHYE YING.. wanna to c her, have any changed or not?

Dunno where went wrong?? after seeing them dunno wat should we talk n dunno have interest topic to start to talk... already a long long period dun c them..
i think we have a lot of thing to talk to each other but de mouth is too heavy to open it.. have a bit regret lol...sad sad sad...

i feel i had gapped between those ppl meet at MIDvally.. coz cant find a suitable topic between us.. most of time, i jus keep quiet for a long time.. maybe our relationship already past le or have some new friend among us; such as JINYI's friend--SUsan n XJ.

had a 1st experience, i wont be so stupid to go to eat set lunch at sushiKING.. COZ de set meal in SUSHIKING is so small n so oilly as most of food is fried fried n fried.. SO tis time i go to eat for de sushi plate... suitable for my appetite, delicious n more choice. And very important thing is quite cheaper then the set meal..

sunday, we had our breakfast v AH SIM.. after breafast, they rush to SEREMBAN to go to chye ying house de BBQ party.. y m i dint going???? i oso dun noe.. may be my obligation not yet done... or not dare to go there without permission from my parent.. honestly to tell u n myself........ i m a coward oo.. tis is de promises between me n viewer =P. hahahaha

tis week is nasional day, oso is my JINYI de birthday..
HAPPY birthday to her!! to fulfill the purpose for their coming--> to give surprise to JINYI.. haha.. how successful r them!!!

how kind m i to myself? put some sushi picture as my memory..wakaka!!



salad sushi

egg sushi


exam is coming sooooooooon... althought me is not so scare go for de exam... but still wanna to study hard as dun let my father disappointed.... but had a bit fear for the period when de result is coming out.. hahaha.. how a coward m i???????

No comments:

Post a Comment