Saturday, August 1, 2009

half day journey to THE MINES!!!

so long time din update my personal blog ard... today me n my friend CARYL go to THE MINES shopping centre to 'gai gai 'lo. my purpose is jus wanna to updated my fashion mind. but my friend buy a lot of brand fashion item. although me would like to have those luxury item, me still bear that wasting $$ de habit. coz i m know my parent earn money is so tough, so cannot wasting too much $$. today we having the 'AJIMEN RAMEN' as our lunch. i never eat it before. but is same as normal ramen la. it very costly lo, about rm18 for a bowl. i oso having a blue carol bubble shake milk, the taste is so amazing. today, the shopping center hall was holding de cheer up malaysia dance challenge. got a lot of powerful dancer got to there to show their powerful skill. that was great, when i was seeing their skill. AFTER seeing, i have a big impulse go to learn dancing skill. coz that not only is a hobby, also can be keep fit n throw away my heavily stress. below is my lunch for today. is it look nothing special...hahaha but the taste of ramen is so different from other @@.

No comments:

Post a Comment