Saturday, August 22, 2009

gATherING at midvaLLeY!!

oh YEAP.. ALreally seeing them!!!! still can;t BELIEVABLE..haha R U BELIEVE IT???
YESTerday, me n some sg l@ng de friend having a gathering with some KAMpar freind... so happy de lo, when seeing thenm. coz we have nearly 1 sem din see they all.. some of them, have a bit change.. particularly is my dear dear aH CHIUN look so skinny than b4..dunno noe she had a good meal at kampar there ma... actually, yesterday i wanted to shouted their name but me had a bit embarrassing lol.. coz so miss missss them de espercially my dear minmin... we meet at KIM GARy, de period that we choose is so unsuitable de everything din go smoothly.. traffic jam la, people mountain people sea at ktm station, inside de restoran oso many ppl... but we talk very louder coz we so excited n a lot of things wanna to talk. but me had a bit disappointed, coz me less n no change to talk to CHIUN.. i hope next time had de chances to talk to her.. wanna to ask her a lot of ????*.*hope them can faast fast come here again!! but unluckyly when we reach home ad nearly930 at night.. i having a big headache.. coz de ktm was clouder v a lot of ppl; pack like a sardine, so difficult to get oxygen n i was wearing de mask so feel very suffering
our cute face^^
TOday, we going to pasar pagi to buy some vegetable n my breakfast... when going bek, my friend oso my classmate say wanna to treat us for lunch.. at de beginning, i thoungh her, she was kidding v us but... she say REALLY... me feel a bit 'PAISEH ' lo, coz we always cooking ourselves but never treat ppl for eating.. the LOTUS soup that my friend CARyl cook quite delicious de lu.. after lunch, we talk a lot from east to de west coz we wanna to wasting some time coz we all agreed, saturday so difficult to pass.. so jus chat chat chat chat chat until 430 jus going bek to my hostel n JINYI oso went bek her house too.. coz yesterday she live a my room..we together discussing de FA.... RED N WHITE mushroom soup

haizzzzzzzzzzz.......... examm is coming s@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@n............

No comments:

Post a Comment